Quarter pint, solvent free wood filler
- For best adhesion, cracks or defects should be clean and dry.
- Press firmly into defect with gun, by hand, or putty knife.
- A thin film will dry within minutes.
Lower temperatures require longer drying periods.
- When dry, sand flush with surrounding surfaces.
- Surfaces may be painted, varnished, lacquered, waxed, or shellacked,
after FAMOWOOD application.
- FAMOWOOD can be drilled, nailed, planed, or sawed like ordinary wood.
- Clean tools, while still wet, with water or soap and water. If product has dried on tools, use
chlorinated solvent or steam.
-Close container after each use.